Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
---------
Welcome to Folklore. We are a low word count, fantasy wolf rp. With loose character rules and lots of freedom, your characters have endless possibilities. The plot is vague and is only there to give some guidelines. Most of the world will be created by the players. Have a look at our plot and see if Folklore is right for you! We hope to see you soon.
---------
Quick Links
---Rules---
Setting
Year 1
Spring
Yes, it's spring. The air is finally warming up and loosing it's bite. Flowers are popping up everywhere and animals are beginning to come out of hibernation. Mornings and evenings are still cool, and the season has many a drizzly day. Enjoy the warm weather!

BREEDING: Yes
BIRTHING: Yes
Updates
None!
Staffers
Hi, I'm Ari, your admin. I am the creator of Folklore. I'm a bit strange, just like all of my characters. I love to roleplay and answer questions, so if you have any please shoot me a PM. I am from Canada and I am in the pacific time zone. My Deviantart account is the-silent-13.
OTM Awards
OTM awards go here. Make it look pretty!
Affiliates
Credits
Folklore is created and owned by Ari. The skin was made by Ari. The background picture is owned by Clarabellafaire @*DyingBeautyStock. Characters belong to their rightful owners.

The rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ari
Admin
Ari

Female Posts : 439
Crimson Pearls : 123779

Your Wolf
Trust:
 The rules Left_bar_bleue100/100 The rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The rules Empty
PostSubject: The rules    The rules EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:28 pm

The Rules

---------------------------Registering
01. Registering is super easy, and it gives you full access to the site. Just click to little register button at the top of the page, and fill in the info it requires. No sweat.

02. When registering, please use your characters first name and last name, properly capitalized, like this; First Last. If you make a mistake or want your name changed, just PM an admin.

---------------------------Character creation
01. When creating a character, please keep the gender ratios in mind. We want to keep it as equal as possible. Since the roleplay world usually has 200 girls for each guy, consider perhaps making a guy after each two girls.

02. Please use the designated forms found in the character creation board.

03. You may create as many characters as you wish, but please, only create as many as you can handle. We would prefer if you had, say 3 characters that you have very active then 7 or 8 characters with one or two posts ever two weeks.

04. Please read the Guide Book to learn about what is acceptable for your character.

05. No mary-stus or gary-stus. Your character can not be perfect. And truth be told, no one will like your character if they are. Perfect characters are boring to rp with and boring to play. Give them some flaws!

---------------------------Posting IC
01. We are a create-your-own-thread type of site, meaning that each player has to create their own thread for their own plot purposes. W also have liquid time. Read up on it in the guide book for more info.

02. Our word count for IC posts is 50 words. Not much. You should be able to get 100 words by describing the surroundings and characters feelings alone. We have it low so you don't feel pressured ^-^

03. Please use third person, pass tense. For example, your sentence would be 'He sniffed the air and howled', not 'He sniffs the air and howls' or ' I sniff the air and howl'.

04. No god-modding or power playing. It's just not cool.

05. Please only create as many threads as you can handle!

---------------------------OOC
01. Lets keep this simple. Just use common courtesy. So flaming, bashing, bullying, name calling. Please do not put down others, it's not nice. If you are in a higher position please do not use it as an excuse. Respect is the key.

Rules (c) to Ari. Do not steal.
Back to top Go down
https://folklore.rpg-board.net

The rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anouncements-
Jump to: