Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
---------
Welcome to Folklore. We are a low word count, fantasy wolf rp. With loose character rules and lots of freedom, your characters have endless possibilities. The plot is vague and is only there to give some guidelines. Most of the world will be created by the players. Have a look at our plot and see if Folklore is right for you! We hope to see you soon.
---------
Quick Links
---Rules---
Setting
Year 1
Spring
Yes, it's spring. The air is finally warming up and loosing it's bite. Flowers are popping up everywhere and animals are beginning to come out of hibernation. Mornings and evenings are still cool, and the season has many a drizzly day. Enjoy the warm weather!

BREEDING: Yes
BIRTHING: Yes
Updates
None!
Staffers
Hi, I'm Ari, your admin. I am the creator of Folklore. I'm a bit strange, just like all of my characters. I love to roleplay and answer questions, so if you have any please shoot me a PM. I am from Canada and I am in the pacific time zone. My Deviantart account is the-silent-13.
OTM Awards
OTM awards go here. Make it look pretty!
Affiliates
Credits
Folklore is created and owned by Ari. The skin was made by Ari. The background picture is owned by Clarabellafaire @*DyingBeautyStock. Characters belong to their rightful owners.

Crimson Market

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ari
Admin
Ari

Female Posts : 439
Crimson Pearls : 123779

Your Wolf
Trust:
Crimson Market Left_bar_bleue100/100Crimson Market Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Crimson Market Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Market   Crimson Market EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Here you can buy things with your Crimson Pearls!
If you want something just post here and I will take
the Crimson Pearls off your account.
The number listed after each item is the price.

Mutations

Crimson Market Untitled_drawing_by_the_silent_13-d6c5jyeHorns--Have a horn growing out of your body. Can be anywhere. Comes in sets of two, although you don't have to use both. Covers antlers as well. Must be natural horn colors.--200
kkArmor--Instead of fur your character will have armor covering selected body parts. Full body, but you don't have to use it everywhere. Be warned that the armor cannot come off, as it is fused to the character.--1,200
Back to top Go down
https://folklore.rpg-board.net

Crimson Market
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anouncements-
Jump to: